Reliance Jio 509 Plan Details For Prepaid Use, Reliance Jio, as part of its ‘Happy New Year 2018’ offer, has announced 3GB per day data prepaid recharge plan priced at Rs. 509. According to a Reliance source, Jio has revised most of its existing prepaid recharge plan and will be introducing new plans from 9 January 2018. After this change, Jio’s prepaid recharge plan will be available at Rs. 509. Under this offer, customers will get 84GB of 4G data with a daily cap of 3GB data for 28 days.
This move will help the Mukesh Ambani’s telecom Company Jio to continue offering its 4G data services at the low prices, keeping the incumbents on edge. The Jio plan revision is part of the Happy New Year 2018 offer and available for only JIO Prime users.
Reliance Jio 509 Plan Details (3GB/DAY )
After the revision, Jio’s new Rs. 509 prepaid recharge plan will become the cheapest data plan of Jio offering 3 GB data on a daily basis. This Reliance Jio 509 Prepaid Offer Comes with the Unlimited Local, and STD Calls along with Unlimited Data, and with a Validity of 28 Days. Note that in this Reliance Jio 509 Plan, Roaming calls are also free. This Offer is one of the most significant advantages of this particular recharge plan.
Reliance Jio 509 Plan
Reliance Jio 509 Plan Conditions
- The Recharge is Valid For 28 Days.
- The user will get Unlimited Local and STD Calls.
- 3GB 4G data per Day for 28 days.
- Roaming calls are free.
- Users will get the 3GB data per day only if they own a 4G handset and a 4G Reliance Jio SIM card. For users who don’t have a 4G handset, this offer is not valid.
- This Offer for only JIO Prime Customers.
How to Recharge/Activate Jio 509 Plan
- Go to the Recharge click on this Link.
- Enter Your Jio Prepaid Number
- Select the 509 Plan Pack from the list
- Pay using your Debit card or Credit Card or Paytm
- Jio 509 Plan is Successfully Activated
Jio 509 Plan: Facts and Figures
- There are many packs available as part of the original plan, but what makes Jio 509 plan stand out is its low cost and sufficiency.
- Jio 509 Plan offers 3GB Data per day and unlimited STD and Local Calls. For 4G Internet usage on a Smartphone, 3GB per day is more than enough.
- As per the latest research, Jio 509 Plan is the most subscribed plan out of all the Prime Membership packs.
- To activate Jio 509 Plan, you need to first enable your Prime Membership for Rs.99.
Should You take Jio 509 Plan
It will depend on person to person if Jio services are right in your area and if you are getting 4G speeds, no calls drop, the excellent network then you can go with prime membership.
For Jio Prime membership, you have to pay Rs 99 for one year[one time only] and another Rs. 509 per month (Jio 509 Plan) for the next 12 months to continue getting the data benefits similar to you are getting in Happy New Year offer.
So Total money you have to pay for one year is Rs. 99 (One-time payment) + 12x Rs. 509 (Recharge per month)= Rs. 6207.
The unlimited 4G offer terms will be same as the happy new year offer. i.e., 3GB high-speed 4g per day after this daily limit speed will be reduced to 64kbps.
Jio 509 Plan Available in
The Jio 509 Plan is available in Diffrent circle in india. check out your location. It is available in Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP East & UP West), Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB).
How to Check Jio Availability in My city?
Another alternative way is to check out manually if your city is available in Reliance Jio 4G coverage cities or not. Here is the link
Here you need to enter your Country, Provider, signal Type and Location details to know the heat map of the Towers in your area. You can also check the frequency and bandwidth of Reliance Jio Towers in your city.
India’s Biggest telecom operator, Bharti Reliance Jio has come up with a slew of new offers countering Reliance Jio’s Happy New Year. The jio company is providing unlimited data and calls at just Rs. 509 and the best thing is the validity period of 28 days. Reliance Jio is looking to go head-on-head with the new entrant Reliance Jio.
Conclusion: Jio 509 Plan
To Counter Airtel and Vodaphone, Reliance Jio Launch this New Reliance Jio 509 Plan. In coming days Reliance Jio Planning to Launch the Best Plans for there Customers. This Jio 509 Plan is only for the Prepaid Customers of Reliance Jio. All the Customers means New Customers and Existing Customers are Eligible for this Reliance Jio 509 Plan Offer.